Eykandi Arts attended and Winter Arts School in Toowoomba here what I created in one week - All are For Sale Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 02, 2021 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Mrs C2 September 2021 at 16:40Eykandi Arts and Crafts show the many works I have created. All are For Sale ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMrs C2 September 2021 at 20:17My Art Studio has finally been approved by Council . Now the Concreter needs to turn up and put the slab down .The Delivery of parts etc will arrive October 5th 2021,So exciting. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Eykandi Arts and Crafts show the many works I have created. All are For Sale
ReplyDeleteMy Art Studio has finally been approved by Council . Now the Concreter needs to turn up and put the slab down .
ReplyDeleteThe Delivery of parts etc will arrive October 5th 2021,
So exciting.